ENGINES ARE INCREASINGLY SENSITIVE TO FOULING.
Day after day, engines can foul and their performance is limited due to the accumulation of deposits affecting sensitive parts.
TOTAL EXCELLIUM fuels have been enriched with detergents which clean and keep clean the main engine components (injectors and inlet valves)(1).
A CLEAN ENGINE LASTS LONGER*
By eliminating deposits, Total Excellium enables your engine to maintain its performance. Its anti-corrosion technology protects your engine for an extended lifetime.
A CLEAN ENGINE USES LESS FUEL*
A fouled engine can increase your fuel consumption; this is why it is essential to keep it clean to maintain its efficiency. TOTAL EXCELLIUM contains detergents which make for a reduction in your fuel consumption.
A CLEAN ENGINE POLLUTES LESS*
By improving the running of your engine, TOTAL EXCELLIUM contributes to a reduction in polluting emissions (carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons). The reduction in consumption directly results in a reduction in CO2 emissions.
Fuels that provide longstanding protection to make your engine
- more efficient,
- more economical,
- less polluting(1) .
EVEN MORE ADVANTAGES
- PROTECTS THE MOST RECENT ENGINES AS WELL AS THE OLDEST ONES
- MAINTAINS OPTIMAL ENGINE PERFORMANCE WHATEVER THE TYPE OF DRIVING CONDITIONS OR STYLE
- COMPATIBLE WITH 100% OF GASOLINE AND DIESEL ENGINES
- SUITABLE FOR TWO AND THREE-WHEELED VEHICLES CURRENTLY FOUND ON THE MARKET
- FACILITATES TANK FILLING BY PREVENTING SPILLAGE DUE TO FOAMING(1).
* By comparison with a fuel with no specific additive. Prevents up to 89% of injector fouling on diesel engines, tests performed in November 2015 on a test bench in compliance with the reference method CEC F-23-01. Prevents up to 93% of inlet valve fouling on indirect injection gasoline engines, tests performed in November 2015 on a test bench in compliance with the reference method CEC F-05-93. Results can vary depending on the type of vehicle.